Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!!
  Well, I have had a bit of a hiatus, but I am back and rarin' to go!!  Wow!! what an election night for the Republicans!! At last count I think we had picked up about 64 to 66 seats in the House and I believe 8 in the Senate, awesome!!
  Now it is time to see if these newbies can deliver, because if they can't or won't, there is another election coming up in 2012, and they can always go the way of their predecessors  if need be.
  All in all, I think 2011 is going to be a great year for Republicans. Barring any unforeseen catastrophes,  I think that things can only get better from here on out. But as wiser people than myself have said, never underestimate the power of the GOP to wrench defeat from the jaws of victory.
 But for now, let's put on our boxing gloves and jump into the ring, cause 2011 is going to be a fun ride!      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment