Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hey Everyone,
  Well, they say all good things must come to an end, and vacation is one of them.  It's back to work for me tomorrow with the rest of the world. Oh well, if everybody else is schlepping their butts out of bed while it is still dark out I guess I can too!
  I know by now it is old news politically, but I wanted to say a few words about Christine O'Donnell.  The whole Witchcraft thing kind of opened the door for me.
  As I have stated before, Wicca and Witchcraft are nothing that people think they are.  From what I have read and heard about the whole "scandal", this was something that occurred while she was in high school, and it sounds like it was just a case of some of her girlfriends watching the movie "The Craft" one too many times, and having a Goth-leaning boyfriend who like to wear black nail polish.  C'mon, how many of us dated guys in high school that, looking back on it now were questionable at best? Seriously, I think that if she looses the Senatorial race in Delaware, it will be because she simply has not run an effective campaign and failed to get her message out to the people. Also, let's remember that Delaware is a very blue state, so it is kind of an uphill battle to start out with for her.  The last poll I caught was on Friday the 8th, and she was down by 17 points.  
  FYI-This past Friday evening, Greta Van Susteren did a fantastic interview with Christine O'Donnell. She was very well spoken, gave great answers, and answered every question Greta asked her dead on, no dodging or spin. I can see why the Libs are afraid of her, she reminds me of Sarah Palin!  Part 1 of that interview is on the Fox News Channel website.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment